Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hysterical Blindness (#7)

Welcome to another installment of On the Prowl. Maz and I laughed entirely too much during this joint writing session. We hope you enjoy what we've come up with. Side note: Maz is convinced I'm trying to kill Brian. *shrugs* What can I say? The kitty does it for me. ;)


“I called around to some shifter friends of mine today.” Brian offered Nulli a glass of water before pouring one for himself and joining her on the sofa. “I didn’t mention specifics or names, since it’s not their business, but I did inquire about the possibility of pregnancy. Since we are not fully mated, should you get pregnant, you would have a human baby.”

“Really?” She paused and took a swallow. “How do you feel about that?”

“I’d hope they looked like you.” He twirled his glass in his hands, choosing his next words carefully. “I don’t want you to think I’m trying to knock you up. I’m not. I’ll be more careful in the future, but... a mate, a child. It’s a family, Nulli. A wonderful concept for a former stray like me.”

She reached for his wrist and gave it a squeeze. “You’re not a stray. You can start thinking of us now.” She flashed a smile that could melt the polar ice caps. “I’m not rushing things. I just wanted to know how you felt about this. I don’t know if shifter sperm beats birth control.” She poked out her tongue and laughed.

“While I wouldn’t be disappointed to have a litter of little Nulli’s running around, your birth control should be effective. I’ll still make sure to keep my wits, and a condom on me until we both decide it’s time for the pitter-patter of little paws.”

“Um. About the condoms...”

“Yes?” He tugged her against his side, a soft purr vibrating his chest. “What about them?”

“Umm...” She snuggled closer and nuzzled against his chest. “I love your purring.” She took his glass and placed it on the coffee table next to hers before climbing into his lap. “Don’t stop, kitty.”

“Never. You give me a reason to purr.” He rubbed her back, appreciating the slight bumps and slope of her spine. “Now, what were you saying about condoms? Do I need to get extra ribbed lemon flavor?”

“No!” She tensed and shook her head. She started to get up, but he held her in place. “I’m allergic to most of them. If you used a rubber condom, it would put me in the hospital. Any rubber items actually.”

“I’m glad you told me, mate. I’ll replace the few I have and get new ones. There are other materials out there.” He pulled her closer and cupped her cheek with his hand. “You weren’t embarrassed about this, were you?”

“A little. The last time I had a reaction to rubber, I woke up in the ER with eight people hovering over me. It freaked my family out to see me like that. I don’t want you to be worried, that’s all.”

“I’ll always be worried about you. You’re my mate and are notorious for not taking care of yourself. But this? Do you want to be with me when I buy them, or do you have a recommendation? I want to make sure you’re protected.” He stole a kiss and grinned when she leaned forward for another. “I want to make sure any decisions that involve us both are ours, not mine.”

“I don’t have any recommendations right now. I don’t really have a chance to use things like that often. I don’t get around that much.” She kissed him again. “But, maybe we can keep doing what we have been until we try out a few options?”

“I like that idea.” He chuckled, bypassing her lips to nibble down her neck and purr against his healing bite. “How is this feeling today?”

“Mmm, better. I didn’t have weight training, so it’s not as tender.”

“Good.” He nipped the join then trailed his lips back up her neck to nibble her ear. “So, mate. Now that you’ve house-trained the bobcat, whatever will you do with him?”

“I’m so glad you asked!” She pushed herself up and darted into another room. “Don’t move," she yelled. “Close your eyes, kitty.” Her tone was firm.

“Hmm,” he purred louder, closing his eyes as a smile curved his lips. “Yes, Mistress.” A whisper of silky cloth teased down his forehead, and slid into place over his eyes. She’d blindfolded him, tying the fabric securely behind his head before taking his hands and binding his wrists with what felt like rope.

“You definitely know the way to my heart, Mistress.” His purrs grew louder as he tested his bonds. “Might I ask what you’re up to?”

She didn’t answer, and instead, set to work pulling off his shorts. He raised his hips in an effort to assist, but the waist band caught the tip of his erect penis. His claws extended and he pawed at the air as he purred.

Her warm fingers skimmed the underside of his shaft, teasing, making him crave more contact.

She denied him.

She played this little game, giving light touches, never gripping him tight, until his hips lifted each time she grazed his skin.

“Mistress!” He growled, reaching for her with his bound hands but meeting only air. “Please, touch me.” A hard bite to his inner thigh forced a hiss through his teeth. He grabbed for her again, but she wasn’t there. “Do you want me to beg? I will. God, I will.”

Warm, succulent heat enveloped his left testicle before a rhythmic suction pushed at the edges of his sanity. And then she was gone.

Brian blindly pawed at the air seeking his mate. The loss of his sight, the loss of control fueled his lust until he was hard and throbbing against his abdomen. His rumbling purrs betrayed his enjoyment through his frustration. “Now you’re just teasing.” He grimaced at the whine in his voice, and tried again. “Will you please return and let me touch you, Mistress?”

Silence. When he felt her fingers again, they were in the process of fastening something tight to the base of his cock, and looping behind the balls. Before he could think about what it was, she lifted his sac, and nibbled the area just behind it.

“Have I told you how fucking perfect you are, mate?” He growled, raising his nose to the air to sniff her scent. “First the clamps and now this? What else do you have in your bag of tricks, Mistress?”

The nibbles turned into small bites. She held the sensitive flesh between her teeth for a few seconds, tugging lightly before licking the now throbbing skin. She continued this, until every touch shot fire up his spine and through his belly.

And then she was gone again.

Whatever she’d used to tie his dick kept him from coming, creating a sensation he was certain was illegal in the known universe. Her fingers pressed into his abused taint, before moving backward, circling his tight anus.

“Yes, Mistress. Please, Mistress!” Brian braced his feet on the floor and raised his ass off the sofa. “I’ll be a good kitty.”

She pressed him back down and continued testing the area. She pressed against the hole, and pushed slowly with two slender fingers. Somehow, thank God, she managed to time the entrance of those digits with her mouth sliding over the head of his cock. The farther she inserted them, the more she took in, until he felt his tip at the back of her throat.

There was no hesitation, no exploration. She found his prostate, and rubbed against it as if she was born to perform the action, all the while, she sucked hard and deep, bobbing her head at an alternate rhythm to her fingers.

“Mistress. Ms. Nulli. Oh fuck yeah, that feels... God!” Brian rested his bound hands on her head, thrusting into her mouth while fucking himself on her wickedly talented fingers. His purring vibrated his chest, eclipsed only by his hisses and moans. He wanted to come, needed to, but he was denied. If he could free himself, he would explode all over his mate.

Part of him wanted to break the binds, the other part was thrilled to experience her complete mastery of him. She played to his need for submission, and he loved every moment. Even when he felt like he was going to claw his way up the wall if he didn’t come soon.

As if she knew he was at his limit, she pulled out another trick. She took him even deeper into her throat, and hummed around him while sliding her hand back and adding a third finger.

“Please, Mistress.” His fingers tangled in her hair. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to push her away or pull her closer. His balls were so tight they hurt. His cock throbbed in desperate need to come. He whimpered and thrust deeper into her throat. “Please let me come, Mistress. Please? I’ll be a good kitty. I swear. You’re making me fucking blind here.”

She lifted her head and pulled away, sliding her fingers out slowly, breaking the last connection to his body.

Silence.

Stillness.

He could hear her heart beating at a rapid pace. She was nearby, but not close enough.

Her breaths changed, growing more shallow, erratic. He turned his head toward the sound, just in time to hear her moan.

”Oh sweet God in heaven, if I can’t touch you, at least let me see you, Mistress.” Her unique aroma wafted to his nose, thick and full of arousal. The sound of her fingers sliding against what must have been her wet slit drove him to distraction. Her touches were one thing, but this? This was fucking torture.

“Brian...” She groaned his name, the desire in her voice making his head spin as he shifted on the couch to get closer to the source of the most erotic sounds he could imagine.

“Let me help you, Mistress. Let your kitty touch you, taste you, please you. Please, Mistress.” He reached for her again, but met only air. Growling, he praised the gods, the fates, the fucking tarot cards... whoever was responsible for bringing this magnificent woman into his life.

The fact that she was his mate made the exquisite torture sweeter. She knew what he wanted and needed, and she manipulated those needs with such glorious ease. His fangs pressed against his lip at another of her sexy moans. He couldn’t wait until it was his turn to tease.

And then she was there, climbing back into his lap and sliding down onto him. Her slippery inner walls clenched tight as she established her pace, not too fast, not too slow, and definitely not gentle. She held the back of his neck with one hand, and gripped his balls in a gentle hold with the other, rolling them. When her nails dug into the skin near his scalp, she shifted her other hand, and freed the base of his cock.

With his hands bound, he could do little more than loop his wrists over her shoulders to steady her as she rode him to her climax. Brian fought it but she’d teased him too well. He released a roar and thrust hard against her as his cock twitched. He groaned her name as he shook with the most powerful orgasm he’d ever known.

She held onto him through her aftershocks, until her body calmed. When she tried to get up, he tensed his muscles and pressed down with his arms. How could he let her go after that performance? His entire body pulsed with energy.

“Brian, I need to go to the bathroom, and I can untie you now.”

He pulled her close and nuzzled her neck. “No,” he mumbled against her smooth skin. “Don’t want to be untied. Don’t want you to move. You are amazing right where you are.”

She nuzzled into his neck and sighed. “I’ll give you a few minutes, any longer than that and I’m putting the cock ring back on you.”

“Is that supposed to be a threat or a promise?” Brian chuckled, rising with her still impaled upon his softening shaft. She wrapped her legs around his waist and gripped tight. “Shall I run you a bath, Mistress? May I join you? Will you remove the blindfold so I don’t run us into a wall?”


When she pulled the cloth from his eyes, he stopped in his tracks and kissed her deep and slow. There were a million words inside his head, but in the end, he couldn’t utter a single one. His mate was more than he could ever imagine, and for the first time in his life, he didn’t feel like a stray. He’d finally found his home.

No comments:

Post a Comment